Sunday, April 7, 2013

High Club night

I'm more the kind of nightclub person than pub person, so I was really excited about going to High Club Saturday night. I was getting ready after my day of shopping. It was gonna be a pre-drink at Helen and Robin's, the usual before going out. We arrived kind of late and there were people coming still after us so it turned into a party.

There was some small quarrel about if we should go to High Club or L'Etoile so me and Clara (who absolutely wanted to go there) headed to High Club with some of the guys. There wasn't anything special on the agenda so it wasn't hard to get in. The place was full but not too packed anyway. The others arrived later and we all ended up having a lot of fun together dancing to some nice music.

Besides the attack of a French girl on the dance floor and some random guy grabbing my behind on the Promenade on our way home I had a really fun night!

















No comments :

Post a Comment