Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Moncler jacket

I've always loved fashion and dressing up and I still like to take care of how I look. Yesterday was a rather autumn like day here so I was dressed in ankle boots and a light jacket. Where did the summer go? I was on my way to work and right when I was about to go in a nicely dressed woman came up to me and asked me where I'd gotten my jacket like she hadn't seen one here before. She told me how they'd discussed the jacket issue the night before with her girl friends and that she'd been looking for a Moncler down jacket exactly like mine for her friend from Spain, but no luck. As you might remember I bought mine on one of my Italy trips earlier this year and I absolutely love it, that's why wanted to make this post to you guys.

The jacket is featherlight, it weighs like a 100 grams and you can even fit it in a tiny little bag, so it's easy to take with you when traveling or anywhere really. Since it's not too thick it's perfect for days like this during the Finnish summer or a rainy day in Nice.   ;) This kind of light down jackets are very in right now, Moncler is originally a French brand but is Italian-owned now with their headquarters in Milan. You can shop for Moncler here.







1 comment :

  1. 色の大胆な使用、ジャケットの世界ダウンモンクレール レディースを有名にするための大ヒ
    ットデザインの小説として、http://www.monclerdown-japan.com

    ReplyDelete