Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cleaning up the Mac

Hey, sorry for being a little MIA on my blog. I encountered some problems with my mac. I noticed I couldn't transfer photos from my phone to my computer so I had to investigate what the problem is since it kept saying my hard drive is full, which is impossible since the computer is so new. Turns out most of my music exists in double files, since apparently my iTunes has copied all the files I've put on there from other locations. Well it's gonna take some time to empty but it's getting better. I've also been deleting other double and unnecessary files while at it.

Friday and I was alone at the office the whole day. It was a long day but it went by fast when there were things to do all the time. Because of that I felt like taking it easy so it was just some BBQ with the family at the lake house and then chilling at home. I will get posting again soon.

Have a nice weekend!













No comments :

Post a Comment