Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Playlist

Hey guys, how is your Friday going? My weekend is starting really well. I just finished doing my hair and now I'm waiting for it to cool down. I'm going to a big crayfish party tonight where're I'll be seeing tons of friends, I can't wait. I thought I'd share some of my playlist I'm listening to before getting myself ready for the evening. I've been waiting for this crayfish party for quite a while now. It's my second this summer so I've gotten a little practice fortunately. I even bought a new dress that will go well into the theme. I'm in Friday mode now and my friends will be here soon so I better continue getting ready. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Terve taas, mites teillä on perjantaipäivä mennyt? Itsellä viikonloppu on startannut oikein mallikkaasti. Sain juuri hiukset rullille ja nyt odotan niiden jäähtymistä. Tänä iltana on luvassa isot rapujuhlat joita olen odottanut jo pitkään. Tulossa on paljon ystäviä enkä malta odottaa. Ajattelin tässä välissä hieman jakaa perjantain soittolistaa, mitä teidän listalta muuten löytyy? Onko joku biisi mistä tulee aina viikonloppufiilis? Nämä ovat siis toiset rapujuhlani tänä kesänä joten olen saanut hieman harjoitella. Ostin jopa uuden mekon joka sopii juhlien teemaan kuin nenä päähän. Itsellä on tämä perjantai moodi hyvin päällä ja eipä kauaakaan kun ystävät saapuvat hakemaan joten taidan tästä jatkaa tätä ehostautumista. Oikein ihanaa viikonloppua kaikille! 






No comments :

Post a Comment