Sunday, June 30, 2013

60th birthday party

I couldn't sleep much last night because I was a bit nervous about how our bikini photo shoot was going to end up looking like in the paper. My dad brought me the paper early so I could check it out. Then I took my sister to work and headed to the gym to do my new workout routine for the first time.

It felt like the whole day was just about the paper and the photo shoot, I'm making a post about that later. In the evening we had a 60th birthday party of a very long-term business associate my dad, my mum and I attended. It was much better than I expected. The atmosphere was superb, describing very much how the couple is like, the food was amazing and time just flew by.






The man of the hour

The chef

The specialty; cabbage sausage









No comments :

Post a Comment