Monday, September 22, 2014

Sunday Brunch Outfit

Today I was having brunch with a group of friends to celebrate one's birthday and the fact that he is going to the States to travel for a couple of months. Today was a beautiful almost summer like day with warmth and sunshine. I was very stuffed from brunch and then I already had to run to the next place. My brother turned 18 this week and got his driver's license so my mum put together a little celebration today. My sister had been baking cinnamon buns, cheese cake you name it. 

I got to hang out with some friends I haven't seen much lately and it turns out we're almost neighbors even. At times like this you realize how small a place Finland sometimes feels like. But I quite like it, even if I do miss living in France. Today was also the season start to the new Dancing with the Stars in Finland. All glitz and glamour every Sunday. Speaking of glamour we were already discussing themes for a possible themed Christmas party. It's still far away I know but gotta start the planning early. Any suggestions?

Tänään olin brunssilla ystäväporukalla. Juhlistimme synttäreitä ja samalla läksiäisiä kun sama ystävä on lähdössä Jenkkeihin reissaamaan pariksi kuukaudeksi. Tänään oli upea melkein jopa kesäinen ja aurinkoinen päivä. Olin aivan täpötäynnä brunssista kun piti jo juosta seuraavaan paikkaan. Veljeni täytti tällä viikolla 18 ja sai vihdoin ajokortin joten äitini järjesti pienet juhlinnat sen kunniaksi. Siskoni oli leiponut korvapuusteja, juustokakkuja ja vaikka mitä.

Sain myös viettää aikaa ystävien kanssa joita en ole tavannut pitkään aikaan ja totesimme että olemme melkein naapureita. Tällaisissa tilanteissa huomaa miten pieneltä paikalta Suomi joskus tuntuu. Pidän siitä, vaikka välillä kaipaan elämääni Ranskassa. Tänään alkoi myös uusi kausi Tanssii Tähtien Kanssa-ohjelmaa, eli se tarkoittaa blingiä ja glamouria joka sunnuntai. Glamourista puheenollen aloimme tyttöjen kesken miettimään sopivaa pikkujouluteemaa. Onhan vielä vähän aikaista kun ei ole vielä luntakaan satanut mutta suunnittelu pitää aloittaa ajoissa. Onko ideoita?












Shirt: Zara
Blazer: Moschino
Jeans: Guess
Pearls: Glitter
Bag: Chanel

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I enjoy rading your blogg, its a sunshine on my day sometimes not all the time. I was planning a themed celebration party myself to be done this autum, you have to spyce up the from the cold and the winter am I right?!?

    How about a hobbit theme for Xmas? I had it with my friends and Gandalfs cat died in a small fire. But it was fun! xDxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Autumn parties are definitely good, our office party was themed 1920s Charleston this month and it was very nice. Hobbit theme huh? I do love LOTR but maybe something a little more simple. We were thinking of maybe doing a Hollywood theme. Girls do love the glitz and glamour. ;)

      Delete