Sunday, August 4, 2013

Activity Saturday

I had a real activities day yesterday. Started out in the morning at the gym before breakfast. I'm not really a morning person but I've noticed working out in the morning gives me more energy for the entire day. After that it was time for a healthy breakfast, some rye bread and quark mixed with raspberries. Then just spending the day at the lake house enjoying the sun and some peace and quiet.

I had to leave for a while though cause I had my two hour massage scheduled for the early evening, my muscles really needed it. And as I promised myself I'd take it easy for the rest of the weekend I still managed to swim 1km later in the evening. It was a good day and nothing felt better than hopping to bed when we got home.







No comments :

Post a Comment