Friday, August 2, 2013

Movie night

I've always been a movie fanatic. My collection consists of over 300 movies which is why I host a lot of movie nights for my friends. It's Friday and the weather is not as good as it could be so I don't really feel like going out so having a movie night sounds like better idea. Of course you need the proper snacks too but since I wanna still keep it somehow healthy and hit the gym tomorrow we're skipping the chips and dipping some veggies instead, they taste even better than chips actually.

The movie will be What To Expect When You're Expecting. I usually tend to watch movies as soon as they come out but haven't had time to watch this one and I've really waited for it since I've heard so much about the bestselling book (even if it's not a current topic for me yet). And of course I'll watch anything with Chace Crawford! ;)

Any of you guys seen the movie? What did you think?





No comments :

Post a Comment