Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New running clothes

Staying at home all day studying I really needed a little break and to get out to clear my head. What better way than go out for a little run with some good music. 7km and I felt like a new person, and the perfect way to test out some new running clothes I've bought; new tights, a thicker shirt and some running gloves that can be used in two different ways, handy really. I felt a nice warm breeze when I walked the last bit home after running and felt like I was wearing too much, maybe the winter is not coming just yet. 
Oltuani koko päivän kotona opiskelun merkeissä olin todella pienen tauon tarpeessa jo oli pakko päästä ulos selvittämään ajatuksiani. Mitä parhain syy siis lähteä vähän lenkille hyvän musiikin kera. 7km ja olo oli kuin uudestisyntyneellä, ja hyvä tapa samalla hieman testata uusia juoksuvaatteita; uudet trikoot, paksumpi juoksupaita sekä kahdella tavalla toimivat hanskat. Ulkona puhalsi lämmin tuuli kun kävelin loppumatkan kotiin juoksun jälkeen. Tuntui siltä että oli ihan liikaa päällä, ehkä talvi ei olekaan tulossa ihan vielä.








They're so comfortable I didn't wanna take them off after. And I also like the nice pink/lilac color on the side adding a little brightness to the otherwise entirely black outfit. Definitely a keeper. What do you guys think? I'm still missing a proper hat for the winter runs. Anyone got any good tips for that?

Trikoot ovat niin mukavat että en olisi halunnut ottaa niitä pois lenkin jälkeen. Pidän myös pinkistä/lilasta raidasta sivulla, antaa asuun hieman piristystä kun olemus muuten on täysin musta. Näistä tulee uudet luottotrikoot. Mitä mieltä te olette? Seuraavaksi olisi haussa sopiva juoksuhattu talveksi. Onko vinkkejä?


No comments :

Post a Comment