Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I wanna wish a happy Mother's Day to all gorgeous and amazing mothers but especially my own mum. She's my rock and I don't know what I would do without her and I can't imagine what my friends in my age go through when they've lost their mum. For me Mother's Day is unfortunately not that happy an event anymore as I lost my dear grandmother on Mother's Day two years ago. I miss her so much. I hope you've all enjoyed this day and keep your mother close. She is special!


Haluan toivottaa ihanaa äitienpäivää kaikille upeille äideille, mutta erityisesti omalle äidilleni! Hän on tukipilarini enkä tiedä mitä tekisin ilman häntä, enkä voi edes kuvitella mitä ikäiseni ystävät käyvät läpi kun ovat menettäneet äitinsä. Minulle äitienpäivä on valitettavasti hieman surullinen nykyään, sillä menetin rakkaan isoäitini juuri äitienpäivänä pari vuotta sitten. Kaipaan häntä todella paljon. Toivottavasti olette nauttineet tästä päivästä ja pitäkää äitinne lähellä. Hän on tärkeä!

2 comments :