Sunday, March 3, 2013

Das alles ist Deutschland

I'm sitting at Frankfurt international airport waiting for my flight to Nice to take off. I've never been here before and I've always somehow been afraid of this particular airport and its size since people have "scared" me with it. Turned out it's not as big as I thought, or then my connecting flight was just an easy one, the gate had changed but I only had to walk some meters to get to my gate.

I don't know much about Frankfurt but there's one interesting point I've noticed about German airports; it feels like all the planes here are Lufthansa all the flights they announce are Lufthansa. I once again had a really pleasent experience with them, even if there was some turbulence. Something I will definitely try again. 

I'm just gonna wait for my flight now and listen to some good music while waiting. I hope you all had a good week and I wish you an even better upcoming one!



No comments :

Post a Comment