Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday's outfit

Wednesday. It turned out to be sunnier during the day. The last written French essay, only the French final exam next week and then no more French tests here. I grabbed a quick lunch by the bakery close to school when stopping by at home before my class. This week is going to be all school and less fun. Of course there are gonna be events and parties if you're up for it, there's always something happening in Nice, so we'll see. We call Wednesday for Little Saturday in Finland so I guess a drink or two tonight wouldn't be that bad. What do you guys think?

Here's today's outfit





Blouse: Esprit
Pants: Esprit
Jacket: Armani Collezioni
Scarf: Gucci
Bag: Louis Vuitton

For my foreign readers. I came to think about the word armaani (Finnish). Do you guys know what it means? It's pronounced almost the same way as Armani and it means my darling. ;) 

No comments :

Post a Comment