Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy birthday Fanny!

Today is my dear friend Fanny's birthday! Congrats girl! After a long day at school we all gathered to Clara and Fanny's place to celebrate her birthday. The night was interesting and fun and we soon noticed that the whole party consisted of just Finns and Canadians. I wonder why ;) We got another Scandinavian reinforcement when Tim arrived. We even took a walk down memory lane listening to our old favourite songs together, everyone picked one on their turn. We had a great night and I didn't feel too bad that we didn't go out even if I would've felt like some dancing. Or well, some ended up going out but since it was very late I decided to walk home. Hope you guys had as fun as I did!

Thanks again to the girls and once more happy birthday Fanny, rain can only bring you good luck! :)



I hope that we still get to go to St Tropez together and listen to this song there! ;)




Dress: Briefing
Jacket: Sand
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
Clutch bag: Yves Saint Laurent
Jewelry: Clara Sandell

No comments :

Post a Comment