Monday, March 11, 2013

Perfect day

Monday morning. Not so sweet for everyone I'd imagine? This Monday morning was specifically nice to wake up to. After taking care of some things I switched into my running gear and headed out to the sunshine. The promenade was full. I ran all the way to the Port again and then back some and just  stopped to think for a second by the rails on the Promenade. The view, the waves hitting the shore, the sun shining making the water crystal clear green and shimmering combined with the music; nothing could've been more perfect than that moment I tell you.

Since the day was so perfect I decided to go grab quick lunch and eat it at the beach. Goat cheese salad and sunshine, nothing could've been better.

Enjoy the rest of this wonderful day!









No comments :

Post a Comment