Monday, April 14, 2014

My shopping outfit

I haven't been posting that many outfit posts lately but I did photograph one outfit I liked some time ago. The shoes are new from Guess and I bought them a while ago. The heel looks high and the first time I wore them when I was going out with a friend to a graduation party. My legs were killing me while walking home but when wearing them after a pair of Louboutin shoes they actually felt super comfortable. I like being the height I am cause without heels I'm tall enough but with heels not too tall. Some of my friends (who also do modeling) are 180cm tall, imagine those girls wearing heels. I have tall brothers too so wearing heels when going together somewhere is almost a must. 
I'll tell you about my weekend a bit later but right now I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open much longer and I'm working tomorrow so I really need to sleep. Goodnight!

Viime aikoina ei ole tullut paljon asupostauksia mutta löysin yhden kuvaamani asun kätköistä. Kengät ovat melko uudet Guessiltä, ostin ne jokin aika sitten. Korko näyttää todella korkealta ja ekaa kertaa minulla oli ne jalassa kun lähdin ystävän kanssa valmistujaisjuhliin. Jalkoihin sattui niin vietävästi kun kävelin kotiin, mutta kun jalassa on ollut Louboutinit koko illan niin nämä kengät ovat supermukavat jalassa. Olen tyytyväinen pituuteeni koska ilman korkoja olen tarpeeksi pitkä, mutta koroilla en liian pitkä. Jotkut ystävistäni (jotka tekevät myös mallintöitä) ovat 180cm pitkä, miettikää niitä tyttöjä korot jalassa. Myös veljeni ovat pitkiä joten heidän seurassaan on melkeen pakko pitää korkoja. 

Kerron viikonlopustani hieman myöhemmin. Nyt väsyttää niin paljon etteivät silmät pysy auki ja huomenna on töitä joten pakko painua pehkuihin. Hyvää yötä!






No comments :

Post a Comment