Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Outfit 14.11.13

Today was a busy but good day. Lately I've taken the tram home from the center especially if it's been colder but today I decided to walk. Not a good idea at all since I ended up shopping for clothes in Kamppi. I said to myself that I'll just look but what can you do when you find the specific kind of dress you've been looking for? Well you end up buying it. Or at least I did. How was your day?
Tänään oli kiireinen mutta hyvä päivä. Viime aikoina olen mennyt keskustasta kotiin spåralla varsinkin jos on ollut kylmä, mutta tänään päätin kävellä. Ei hyvä idea alkuunkaan sillä päädyin Kamppiin shoppailemaan vaatteita. Sanoin itselleni että katselen vaan, mutta mitä tehdä kun löydät sen tietyn mekon jota olet etsinyt? Ostat sen! Tai ainakin minä tein niin. Millainen päivä teillä oli?




Top: H&M
Cardigan: Esprit
Jeans: St. Tropez
Bag: LV
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments :

Post a Comment