Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cramming for exams

This week I am class free but I still have some exams to pass. I'm usually the kinda person who starts studying at the last minute, worst case scenario the night before, but I'm trying to work on that. Especially since here I don't know what to expect exactly, so I better do the work thoroughly. So luckily, only 5 exams for me.

How many do you guys have? Good luck with studying. I'm gonna continue!

Eli tentteihin lukeminen on alkanut, luennot tosiaan loppuivat viime viikolla. Yleensä aloitan lukemiset erittäin myöhään, pahimmassa tapauksessa edellisenä iltana. Täällä on pakko yrittää valmistautua hyvin kun ei oikein tiedä mitä odottaa. 

Montako tenttiä teillä on? Vielä loppurutistus ja sitten on kesäloma. Tsemppiä kaikille!








No comments :

Post a Comment