Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sunny Friday walk

Friday was an incredibly beautiful day in Nice. I decided it was finally time to get a French hair do. It was the longest 3 hours of my life but I'm quite happy with the results. Thanks to everyone at the Franck Provost salon in Nice!

What about studying? Well it seemed to be the least of my worries cause there was the big hockey game on in the evening and in need of some fresh air Iiris and I headed for a little stroll on the promenade. Apparently there was some sort of a car show going on since the sidewalk was filled with all these old cars from Maserati's to Bentley's. We also walked up a bit towards the castle and checked out the view up there, not going all the way up though. Maybe next time. It was beautiful. 























No comments :

Post a Comment