Monday, May 20, 2013

The family's here!

My family finally arrived on Sunday! While I was waiting for them at the airport I actually ran into my friend Kira who was on the same flight. When I saw them I just ran and hugged everyone; my mum, my two brothers, my sister, my aunt and my three cousins.


We walked around town and headed to Old Town to have lunch at Cours Saleya. The flower market was still open and the smell of the flowers was wonderful. We found a nice restaurant that had seating outside also. You should've seen the process the waiters went through to seat our group of nine people. Eventually they made us two tables, one for the guys and one for the ladies. I wanted to have some fish for a change and I love salmon. The portion looked delicious and tasted really good.

The whole family minus dad


Siblings

Cousins almost matching









No comments :

Post a Comment