Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Final Farewell Party

Almost five months of sunshine, rain, laughter and joy, occasional sad moments, new places and amazing people and it was time to get together one last time. The place was the usual, Les Colocs Magnifiques (Helen, Robin, Stephan and Stijn's place). I brought my sister and brother with me so they could get to know some of the great people I've met here.

The party was great. We had some wine and talked with people, everyone was discussing their future summer plans. Most people have gotten internships, others are still looking. My siblings were tired after the long day and an early flight so we tried to leave the party somehow early, which was impossible of course cause I wanted to say goodbye to everyone. Those of you who know me well know that I can get really emotional and this night was no different. I started going around the party saying goodbye to people and taking pictures and the moment I had to say goodbye to Helen the flood just opened and didn't stop. I think I said goodbye to her almost ten times before I actually left. This is just the way I am and all these people mean so much to me, of course I'm gonna get sentimental about it especially when I know that most actually are going!

Helen & Robin and everyone else it's been such a pleasure and honor to get to know you guys and I love everyone! Let's all stay in touch, don't be a stranger and whenever you wanna visit Finland let me know! And of course I'm gonna try to visit as many of you guys as I can. It's gonna be awesome!

Lots of kisses and hugs to everyone! <3 <3




Ready to party...

Siblings






Take it easy guys! ;)

Scandinavia! :D


Group photo! :)

Oh you guys!

My best girl! Love you! <3

My besties! And the tears are flowing....


Last but not least my favourite picture! <3 

2 comments :