Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New running gear

Every girl loves shopping, or at least almost every girl. What I like the most (besides all accessories such as shoes and bags of course) is sports clothes. I do like to go shopping for anything don't get me wrong but there's something about getting that new pair of running sneakers or shorts that gives me a good vibe. Nike is absolutely my favourite brand when it comes to sportswear. I always know the size, the materials are good and breathable and always look good. So before coming back home from my visit to Spain I had to stop by at the Nike factory store close to the airport and found a few new things.

Because of my travels I had some break from working out and it felt like it would've been longer. I consider myself being fit as in good more than moderately heavy weights in BodyPump class for example, and being able to run but still a break always does something to you, even if I really didn't increase my eating or anything. I really missed working out those days but I guess a recovery week every now and then is good.

I spent the day yesterday working on some exchange paper work, sleeping long, taking care of things and as the day had almost passed by I thought I have to go running. I decided to do something different instead of my regular running 10k. I walked a lot, which means it was a good workout for my basic condition. I also did some sprinting and really got that heart rate up which is also good.







All sportswear: Nike

No comments :

Post a Comment