Thursday, May 30, 2013

Up in the air

Greetings everyone from up in the air somewhere in Europe! Else, Moona and I managed to get to the airport with my two gigantic suitcases and one I had for the cabin plus their own suitcases and our smaller hand luggage. Boy was that a journey. It started raining right before we made it inside the bus. We also met a nice woman from England on the bus. I am also surprised how all my hand luggage made it clean through the security check and that I hadn't forgotten about anything. Only Moona had a full can of coke there, and she was forced to throw it out.

I felt sad at the airport also, last time at Nice Côte d'Azur for a while. But I will return soon I promise.   A bit over 2 hours more and we'll be back home. I can't wait to see our dig Oliver even if I miss Nice already. I was so busy with all last minute details today so I didn't have time to start telling you guys about our trip to Italy. Tomorrow I have a real pampering day ahmed of me at my friend's new Day Spa she just opened this year in my hometown.

Now I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of my flight. Later!


No comments :

Post a Comment