Friday, June 7, 2013

Lunch on the terrace

You guys wouldn't believe what an amazing weather we've had here in Finland. Some people say it's even better than in most countries in Europe. Pretty much every day the temperature rises to almost +30C. It's almost weekend so I decided to do a little shorter day at work and enjoy the beautiful day on our terrace at my family's house.

My lunch consists of a creamy tomato-chèvre cheese soup and some real Finnish Fazer rye bread with some Skagen mix with shrimp. This couldn't be better. I'm not addicted to gelato but in the summer a nice cold ice cream is a good dessert or just whenever. My favourite ice cream is Finnish made, with Italian origin gelato brand Pappagallo, founded in 1987. I think everyone still remembers the café on the 4th floor at Stockmann department store where we always used to hang out and order Pappagallo ice cream with my friends after school. I think we always have a few jars in the freezer, chocolate is my favourite. More information on their website here. What is your favourite ice cream?

Have a nice weekend everyone! I will be spending it celebrating my birthday in Stockholm! :)







No comments :

Post a Comment