Saturday, June 29, 2013

Friday evening run in the Finnish summer

Once again it is weekend. After work on Friday we headed to our lake house. I told my brother I was going for a little run so he joined me. It's quite a challenge to run with him even if he hasn't done it much but since he's almost 2 meters long his steps are bigger so he can easily escape if you wanna call it that. The weather for running was mild and the nature calm, no cars the only thing was the bugging mosquitos, apparently they're still alive and breathing.

We ran about 6km and afterwards enjoyed some well earned sauna and swimming. The water was a whopping +25C so even my dad was brave enough to join us. He used to be fearless when he was younger but now it takes forever to get him to the lake. And what else to end the day with that real Finnish strawberries.









Yummy





The doggy took a swim too


No comments :

Post a Comment