Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BodyPump 86

I finally bought a gym card to my old gym in my hometown last week. They have all the Les Mills classes so I just love it. Today I tried the newest BodyPump, edition 86. I must say some tracks were rather different, such as the chest track which always starts and includes mostly just the regular bench press. The one that really got my muscles burning was the triceps track and we didn't even use the bar, I guess it was the dips that made the difference.

BodyPump 86 track list

BodyPump 86 sizzler

I must say as a Pump lover I am a bit disappointed in this edition. The tracks aren't as inspiring and pushing as in the previous edition. It might've been the trainer but in France and doing edition 85 made me feel great and energetic and the music was just way better. When it comes to abs I felt like they didn't get any work done like in the previous edition, the pelvis lifts were more effective on the backside in this edition. Maybe a class of CXWORX after Pump next time will do the trick.





No comments :

Post a Comment