Monday, June 10, 2013

Luxuria Day Spa

After getting back from my fantastic year of 2013 in Nice I wanted a little pampering before the June weekend of graduation parties. My friend Sini recently opened her own spa called Luxuria Day Spa. Everything's not ready yet but the place looks great. You can get all kind of treatments from manicures to facials and really enjoy and relax a bit and take a break from the usual routines. The spa has the first "water-filled treatment bed" or how you should call it in all Finland, brought all the way from Italy. It is very relaxing and you can perform various treatments on the bed combined with color and music "therapy".  They also have a jacuzzi and an infrared sauna. More information about Luxuria Day Spa on their website and Facebook (information in Finnish only).

Sini had reserved the whole day for me so it was pretty much just me and her at the spa. After we'd done some treatments it was time to get lunch, so Sini headed to get some and I stayed with Niina who started fixing my nails, while I was sipping some bubbly. The nails were done with a technique called geleration by the brand Jessica, which means you get lasting nail for up to 3 weeks. The special polish is applied on your nails, that hopefully have some length and then dried with a LED light, it dries in an instant. After my nails were done we all sat down to eat our salads and we even had something sweet for dessert before continuing with the treatments.

I can warmly recommend Luxuria Day Spa to everyone. The service is excellent, it is centrally located and I promise you, you will be well taken care of! Enjoy!





The "waterbed"


The infrared sauna


The nail studio




Jessica geleration nails


No comments :

Post a Comment