Friday, June 21, 2013

Celebrating Mary

My dear friend Mary spent an entire year as an exchange student in the US and now she's back home like me. She also got her Bachelor degree so she threw a little summery get-together. It was easier for me to drive and since I really haven't done that all year it was fun. My sister tagged along as she went to meet a friend in Helsinki center, she hadn't seen her in years.

At Mary's it was so nice and peaceful, a little different to my parents' household where at summertime like now we can be up to six people plus the dog. Even if there's space there's still noise. It was nice to see some old friends and chat and enjoy some snacks and bubbly, but as it was in the middle of the week and my sister was waiting I had to cut the evening a little short.







No comments :

Post a Comment