Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Benefits of shopping

Some of you might've known this from before but I've got some great news for you women. Shopping has been proven to burn as much calories as actual exercise. While some women get the benefits by shopping, others carry so much snacks that they eat back all the calories they've burned. Isn't it great to know that your favourite hobby burns something else too but your wallet? ;) A British research claims that a woman burns on average 15 000 calories by shopping every year. That's 290km or seven marathons.

Speaking of shopping, I happened to go look around a bit yesterday while I was in Helsinki. The purpose of my visit was not shopping but I just found a gorgeous Karen Millen dress I could not resist. What do you guys think? ;)




No comments :

Post a Comment