Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My morning moments

As I've said many times I'm not a morning person, but when I don't have that much of a rush I do enjoy mornings. This past week has been pretty much nothing but just studying for exams and it's not just me who feels like we're put to too much work. Some of the courses are just crazy and you already feel like the time is running out. While I was enjoying breakfast this morning I also had one of the many books in front of me and tried to get a few more pages read, sipping on my hot chocolate. I don't really drink coffee or tea much but hot chocolate is the thing. How do you spend your mornings?
Kuten olen aiemmin sanonut en todellakaan ole aamuihminen, mutta kun ei olen niin kiire nautin kyllä aamuista. Tämä viikko on ollut pääasiassa tentteihin lukua enkä ole yksin kun sanon että tässä tulee kerralla liikaa työtä. Jotkut kurssit ovat ihan hulluja ja jo nyt tuntuu että aika loppuu kesken. Nauttiessani aamiaista edessäni pyöri yksi monista näistä ihanista kirjoista ja yritin saada taas muutaman sivusen luettua, siemaillessani kaakaota samalla. En oikeastaan juo kahvia tai teetä pahemmin, mutta kaakao maistuu aina. Kuinka te vietätte aamunne?








No comments :

Post a Comment