Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Birthday girl

My birthday was a while back already but it was pretty much a day as any other day as I sort of celebrated it with friends the weekend before early. I was working on my actual birthday and after work I met up with my aunt to catch up and have some coffee as she had some errands in the city. We went to a nice little coffee place I've never been to and the cappuccino was just an artwork itself. And delicious I must say as I love chocolate. ;) We also shared a chocolate croissant, it was yummy indeed.
I got to burn the calories later the same evening by hitting the new BodyPump 90 class for the first time. Unfortunately my favorite instructor was on her honeymoon so we had a temp but the class was full of energy anyways. I'll write my usual BodyPump-post as soon as I can. I gotta say some of my muscles have never been that sore after.

My birthday outfit was a neat office-look and the dress I wore was on for the first time. I actually kinda like it, even if the shape kinda makes it rise up a bit when walking. With accessories it can be altered from office-look to evening party. What do you think?

Synttärini olivat jo jokin aikaa sitten ja se olikin ihan tavallinen päivä kun sitä oli tullut jo juhlittua viikonloppuna ystävien kesken. Itse syntymäpäivä meni töissä ja töiden jälkeen tapasin tätini kahvin merkeissä kun hän sattui olemaan käymässä Helsingissä. Istahdimme pieneen kivaan kahvipaikkaan jossa en olle ennen käynyt ja itse cappuccino oli taideteos. Ja erittäin herkullista, suklaan ystävä kun olen. ;) Jaoimme myös suklaacroissantin, se oli herkullista pitkästä aikaa. 

Pääsin sitten polttamaan kalorit illalla uudella BodyPump 90-tunnilla. Valitettavasti lempiohjaajani oli häämatkalla joten meillä oli sijainen mutta energinen tunti oli kuitenkin. Myöhemmin tulossa perinteinen BodyPump-postaus. Siinä kyllä saavat lihakset kyytiä, sen lupaan.

Syntymäpäivän asuni oli siisti toimisto-look. Päällä oli uusi mekko. Tykkään siitä tosi paljon, vaikka muoto aiheuttaa hieman helman nousua ylös kävellessä. Asusteilla siitä saa sekä asiallisen toimistoasun että asun illan rientoihin. Mitä tykkäätte?









2 comments :

  1. Hame ei kyllä ole muodoillesi mikään nappivalinta, sorry. Sulle sopii paremmin hieman pidempi ja löysempi helma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kommentista. Itse pidän tuosta mekosta ja sen istuvuudesta. :)

      Delete