Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer green outfit

Summer is the celebration of bright colors. I'm more the kinda black-and-white kinda person but I like using color too. I don't tend to shop for much unneccessaties especially when it comes to accessories, but every now and then I happen to find something in my closet that I've never actually worn. One of those things is this green mini-skirt I bought a couple of summers ago. I wanted to really think what I could combine it with and then the first blouse I pulled out of my closet happened to match with it just perfectly. The color is really bright and summer green. This will definitely be one of my summer musts. Do you tend to shop for thing you don't need?

Kesä on värien juhlaa. Itse olen enemmän sitä perusklassista musta-valko-tyyppiä mutta värit ovat myös ihania kun vain löytää sellaisia joissa viihtyy. En yleensä tee heräteostoksia varsinkaan asusteissa, mutta joskus sattuu kaapista löytymään vaatteita joita en ole koskaan käyttänyt. Yksi viimeisimmistä vaatekaapin kätköistäni on kesänvihreä minihame. Mietin pitkään minkä yläosan yhdistäisin hameeseen ja ensimmäinen paita olikin nappivalinta. Hame on ihana kesänvihreä. Tästä tulee kyllä yksi kesän must-vaatteistani. Onko teillä tapana tehdä heräteostoksia?







No comments :

Post a Comment