Saturday, February 8, 2014

Outfit 070214

Yesterday I had another workday. It was also my dad's birthday so I was nicely dressed. I enjoy work and you could also see from the whole atmosphere that it was Friday and the start of the weekend. But it was fun. After work I headed home to visit for the weekend, and just after a quick outfit change I was on my way to start the weekend in the best possible way I can; a 2h massage. I feel so much better now. Since the Olympics started yesterday I'm gonna spend this weekend more relaxed and watch some sports. What is your plan for this weekend?
Eilen oli taas työpäivä. Se oli myös isäni syntymäpäivä joten halusin pukeutua siististi. Pidän työstäni ja sen huomasi työpaikalla että oli perjantai ja viikonlopun alku. Mutta hauskaa oli. Töiden jälkeen suuntasin kotiin tervehdyskäynnille. Pikainen vaatteiden vaihto ja viikonloppuni ei olisi voinut alkaa paremmalla tavalla; 2h hieronnalla. Tuntuu niin hyvältä nyt. Koska Olympialaiset alkoivat eilen aion viettää viikonlopun rentoutuen ja urheilua katsomalla. Mitä te meinaatte viikonloppuna?





                         Top: Vero Moda
                         Jeans: St. Tropez
                         Blazer: Tiger of Sweden
                         Jacket: Burberry
                         Scarf: Mulberry
                         Bag: Gucci 




No comments :

Post a Comment