Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Outfit 250214

My new rhythm has made me wake up even earlier than I have to. So instead of the work morning 6.40  I was up at 5.45. Why? And for once I had gone early to bed so I would get enough sleep. Result? Waking up again an hour later even more tired than I had planned. I had a nice day at work anyways. Being an office job doesn't mean you have to sit all day. Maybe that's why I'm super tired now cause I've been so active all day. Using just stairs no elevator, standing almost all day of the work day, a 10k run and an evening of cooking dinner. Now I'm watching Suits and trying not to fall asleep. My muscles are sore from my run and I still gotta stretch before going to bed. But all and all my day was great. How was yours?
Tämä uusi rytmi saa minut edelleen heräämään vielä aikaisemmin kuin tarvitsis. Joten normi työpäivän aamun 6.40 herätyksen sijaan olin pystyssä jo 5.45. Miksi? Kun kerrankin olin mennyt aikaisin nukkumaan. Tulos? Heräsin tuntia myöhemmin vielä väsyneempänä kuin olin suunnitellut. Töissä oli kuitenkin hyvä päivä. Toimistotyö ei tarkoita sitä että pitäisi istua koko päivä. Ehkä siksi olen ihan superväsynyt nyt, sillä olen ollut koko päivän todella aktiivinen. Pidin hissittömän päivän, seisoin lähes koko työpäivän, kävin 10km juoksulenkillä ja vietin illan ruokaa laittaen. Nyt katson Pukumiehiä ja yritän olla nukahtamatta. Lihakset ovat vielä kipeät juoksusta ja pitäisi venytellä ennen nukkumaanmenoa. Mutta kaiken kaikkiaan päivä oli hyvä. Miten teillä?





Top: H&M
Blazer: Ralph Lauren
Scarf: Hermès
Boots: Guess







2 comments :