Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My 2013 Part 4/4

This is the final part of the recaps from my past year. You can here find part 1 part 2  and part 3
Tämä on viime vuoden muisteluiden viimeinen osa. Täältä löydät osan 1 osan 2 ja osan 3.

October

October showed signs that summer was over, but the fall kept going for long. The earlier part of my year had been a lot more eventful so I was taking the rest of the year rather easy and focusing on school and some working. A nice event we attended with my friend was champagne and sushi night (I love sushi) and not to forget my amazing trip to Nice and Stockholm. I stayed with a friend of mine who was on his exchange and he met some of my old exchange friends while he introduced me to his. I had a great time and a little beach and shopping time on the French Riviera was more than welcome. Before visiting Nice I spent a weekend visiting my sister in Turku. Cheek had a gig the same night and we saw his Maserati on the town also. I think that was the first day I also saw snow, it came during the night while we walked home. 























Lokakuu

Lokakuu näytti sen että kesä alkaa olemaan ohi. Syksy tosin jatkui todella pitkään. Alkuvuosi oli ollut erittäin tapahtumarikas, joten halusin ottaa loppuvuoden rauhallisemmin ja keskittyä kouluun ja töihin. Kävimme ystäväni kanssa mm. samppanja-sushi-illassa, (rakastan sushia) unohtamatta ihan huippureissua Nizzaan ja Tukholmaan. Pistäydyin ystäväni luona joka oli siellä vaihdossa. Tapasin hänen ystäviään ja itse esittelin hänet vanhoille vaihtarikavereilleni. Meillä oli todella hauskaa, pieni rantaloma ja shoppailu Ranskan Rivieralla oli todella tervetullut Suomen harmaan syksyn keskelle. Ennen Nizzaan lähtöä vietin myös viikonlopun vieraillen siskon luona Turussa. Cheekillä oli samana iltana keikka ja näimme hänen Maseratinsa kaupungilla. Se oli myös ensimmäinen päivä kun näin lunta, kävellessämme yöllä kotiin. 

November 

As the weather is grey and dark in November so was my schedule. I was concentrating on working out and sending my CV around and just school. I was just waiting for December and Christmas time to come. 





Marraskuu

Kuten sää, myös oma fiilis marraskuussa oli synkkä ja harmaa. Ei tehnyt mieli muuta kuin keskittyä treeneihin kouluun ja töiden hakemiseen. Odotin joulukuuta ja joulunaikaa.

December

And still no snow. The weather allowed me to keep running cause the ground was still in good shape. I was waiting for Christmas, had my tree already set up and was admiring all the beautiful decorations in the stores. The best part was Christmas of course and my friend Ariel coming to visit. We spent some good moments first with my family and then later showing her around in Helsinki. Wasn't long after that before the year changed and here we are. 














Joulukuu

Eikä vieläkään lunta. Sää suvaitsi sen että pääsin edelleen juoksemaan kun maa oli hyvässä kunnossa. Odotin joulua ja kuusipuuni olikin jo pystyssä, ja ihastelin kaupoissa myytäviä koristeita. Parasta joulussa oli ystäväni Arielin tuleva vierailu. Vietimme ensin aikaa perheeni parissa ja sen jälkeen näytin hänelle Helsinkiä. Eipä aikaakaan kun vuosi vaihtui ja tässä ollaan. 


No comments :

Post a Comment