Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturdaaaay

It's February and it started off awfully snowy. I like it cause it's beautiful and white outside but it causes tons of problems to the cities. My day started with an exam after which I came home to grab a quick lunch and then headed to a BodyCombat class where I really gave it all! It felt so good. The day I've spent taking it easy, cleaning the apartment and preparing for tonight. I'm finally gonna see my good friend T whom I haven't seen in probably over a year cause first I went on exchange and then she did and both our schedules have been super busy so I'm really looking forward tonight. We're gonna hang out at my place, gossip, have some wine and such and then head out and hopefully not get stuck in a big heap of snow. While I was cleaning I was dancing to my Spotify party list, that's how I like to do it. There's also a lot to watch on tv tonight, the Finnish live comedy show called Putous and then the Finnish Eurovision Song Contest final is also on, at the same time as Sweden starts their hunt for the Eurovision Song Contest song at Melodifestivalen. Have a nice night!


On helmikuu ja se alkoi lumisempana kuin osasin odottaa. Ulkona on kauniin valkoista, mutta se aiheuttaa kaupungeille paljon ongelmia. Päiväni alkoi tentillä, jonka jälkeen tulin kotiin haukkaamaan pikaisen lounaan ja suuntasin BodyCombat-tunnille. Annoin todella kaikkeni ja fiilis sen jälkeen oli aivan mahtava! Olen viettänyt päivää ottamalla iisisti, siivoamalla kotia ja valmistautumalla iltaan. Hyvä ystäväni T tulee tänne ja emme ole nähneet varmaan yli vuoteen. Ensin minä olin vaihdossa, sitten hän ja molemmilla kiireelliset aikataulut ettei olla ehditty näkemään. Aiomme hengailla minun luonani, hieman juoruilla viinin ja muun kera ja sitten suunnata ulos toivoen ettemme jää jumiin johonkin lumikinokseen. Siivotessani tanssin Spotify bilelistani tahtiin, tykkään siivota sillä tavalla samalla laulaen ja tanssien. Myös televisiossa on paljon ohjelmaa tänään sitä katsoville, Putousta, UMK-finaali ja Ruotsin Melodifestivalenin ensimmäinen karsinta. Hauskaa iltaa kaikille! 

No comments :

Post a Comment