Thursday, February 28, 2013

Home sweet home

I flew to Finland on Tuesday since we have winter holiday now. It was the same flight as my friends took to get back home. It was my first time flying Lufthansa and I have to admit that even though there was a delay because of the snow storm in Munich I'm quite pleased with the service. The food was good I liked especially much their gouda-rucola sandwich. There were several male flight attendants who made sure that female passengers were served first and they were extremely polite in every other way also. They even apologized for the delay even if it wasn't their fault. What kind of experiences do you guys have with Lufthansa?

Tuesday was a sunny and rather warm day in Finland. It felt good to be home and since the temperature outside showed around +5C and sun I decided to take Oliver for a little walk with my mum. I missed Oliver so much and I'm so happy he came to meet me at the airport.








No comments :

Post a Comment