Sunday, December 29, 2013

New winter jacket

I really am the person who prefers buying summer clothes and shoes more than ones for winter, but if I find a perfectly fitting winter coat I get it. I just bought this Burberry winter coat I haven't used yet and now finally I decided to get it in use. You could actually manage with less outside but why buy it just so it can hang in your closet right? It has a belt so it enhances the waist and also a removable hood that also buttons up tightly if you need to. So here is my newest coat love.

Pidän todellakin enemmän kesävaatteiden-ja kenkien ostamisesta kuin talvivarusteiden, mutta kun löytää täydellisesti istuvan talvitakin se on pakko ostaa. Ostin juuri Burberryn talvitakin jota en ole vielä käyttänyt ja nyt se on sitten otettu käyttöön. Ulkona pärjäisi vähemmilläkin vaatteilla, mutta miksi ostaa ihanaa takkia vain vaatekaappiin roikkumaan? Siinä on myös vyö joka korostaa vyötäröä ja poisotettava huppu, jonka myös saa napitettua pakkaspäivinä suojaksi. Tässä siis uusin takkirakkauteni.








1 comment :

  1. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a
    totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.

    Excellent choice of colors!

    Here is my page :: flappy bird cheats

    ReplyDelete