Saturday, January 25, 2014

All time top 5 songs for running

Since it's not that warm outside yet and I'm not a winter runner (though I'm trying) I've been forced to do the running I wanna do inside on the treadmill. I vary with a lot of songs but there are those classics that are always on my playlist. Mine looks like this. What is in your top 5?

1. Maniac - Flashdance
2. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
3. Footloose - Kenny Loggins
4. One Way or Another - Blondie
5. Gonna Fly Now - Bill Conti
Kun ulkona sattuu vielä olemaan noin kylmä enkä todellakaan ole talvijuoksija (vaikka yritystä on) olen joutunut tekemään halutut juoksutreenit sisällä juoksumatolla. Vaihtelen paljon biisejä mutta aina löytyy ne klassiset mitkä ovat listalla aina. Omani näyttää tältä. Millainen sinun top 5 listasi on?



No comments :

Post a Comment