Monday, January 20, 2014

Workout playlist

I was just making some new workout playlists on Spotify for my training. I was at the gym with a friend of mine and thought I'd update my list a little bit. How does your playlist look like? I also a lot of times search for ready made playlists for working out on Spotify, it's full of them. Check out the one below. Enjoy your workouts!
Tein juuri playlistiä treenejä varten Spotifyssa. Olin ystävän kanssa salilla ja ajattelin vähän päivitellä musalistaa. Miltä teidän treenilista näyttää? Usein etsin Spotifyssa myös valmiita treenilistoja, se on pullollaan niitä. Tsekatkaa yksi alla. Hauskoja treenejä! 

Timber - Pitbull
Kuka Muu Muka - Cheek
Work Bitch - Britney Spears
Katy Perry - Roar
Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo
This is Nightlife - ItaloBrothers
My Favorite Game - The Cardigans
Can't Remember To Forget You - Shakira
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody - Fergie, Q-Tip, GoonRock
Unelmien Poikaystävä - Aste
Turn Up The Music - Chris Brown
The Fox - Ylvis
Play Hard - David Guetta
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis



No comments :

Post a Comment