Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pump It Up!

On some days you feel like you'd rather just sit on the couch and not head to the gym or out running when it's freezing like this. Solution? Make your home the gym. You can either do regular exercises on the floor or find a workout you like, the Internet is flowing with them. I used to love my mum's old aerobics videos when I was younger. I'm not saying that all these current workout routines wouldn't be fun but there's just something about old time aerobics and dancing. I found one of the most fun workouts I've ever done. It's called Pump It Up and it's performed by the Call On Me-video girls. You remember that song right? I sure remember that was one of the most played songs on my playlist back then. And everyone remembers that dance routine right? Try doing that after almost an hour of cardio. It's fun I gotta admit it but not as easy as it looks. So why not try this? You can skip any parts you like, it's divided into several sections. You can get a good workout done even if you finish when the hour is up and the cool down starts. Every wondered why the dancers on the video dress in next to nothing? Cause when you do it properly you get hot! It even inspired me to get my leg warmers out and dress the same. And it was enough. It's a total body workout, real cardio. But I think I'll skip the leg warmers the next time. Turn up the music and pump it up! Are you ready?

Photo from http://blog.panache-lingerie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/eric-prydz-call-on-me.jpeg



Joinain päivinä tuntuu vain siltä että haluaisi jäädä sohvalle makaamaan eikä raahautua salille tai ulos juoksemaan pakkaseen. Ratkaisu? Tee kodistasti kuntosali. Voit joko tehdä ihan perusliikkeitä lattialla tai etsiä itsellesi sopivan treenin, netti on niitä pullollaan. Nuorempana rakastin äitin aerobic videoita. En sano että tämän hetken treeniohjelmat eivät olisi hauskoja, mutta vanhanajan aerobicissa ja tanssissa on vain sitä jotakin. Löysin yhden kaikkien aikojen hauskimmista treeneistä. Sen nimi on Pump It Up ja sen esittävät Call On Me-videon tytöt. Kaikkihan muistavat sen biisin vai mitä? Aikanaan se oli minun soittolistani soitetuimpia kappaleita. Ja kaikki muistavat sen tanssin eikö niin? Kokeilkaapa sitä on olette hyppineet ja pomppineet lähes tunnin. Se on hauskaa mutta voin sanoa että ei niin helppoa kuin miltä näyttää. Miksi sitten et kokeilisi tätä? Osioita voi jättää väliin, se on jaettu useampaan. Jo tunnissa saa kunnon treenin jos haluaa jättää lopun venyttelyt väliin. Oletteko koskaan miettineet miksi tanssitytöillä ei ole juuri mitään päällään? Koska tanssiessa tulee oikeasti kuuma! Tämä inspiroi minuakin kaivamaan säärystimet kaapista ja pukeutumaan samalla tavalla. Ja se kyllä riitti. Se on kunnon kokovartalotreeni. Mutta taidan ensi kerralla jättää säärystimet pois. Nupit kaakkoon ja pumppaamaan! Oletko valmis?

1 comment :

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for
    me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
    designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!


    Feel free to visit my webpage :: order Black Diamond Skin Care

    ReplyDelete