Friday, January 10, 2014

Falling for Sparks

I can't remember the last time I read a book that wasn't school literature. It was probably almost a year ago in Nice and I was so captured by those books that I started and ended a lot of my days with those. Now I've grown interest in Nicholas Sparks books. A staggering 8 of his books have been transformed into movies. The Notebook is absolutely a legend, and a recent favorite of mine Safe Haven. That's the newest movie. I bought some of the books for Christmas and as soon as the school stress gets easier I'll get on with these. One book I wanted wasn't there so I'm still waiting for that. And there are two books adapted to movies coming out soon. Any experiences about Sparks? Have a nice weekend!



En muista koska viimeksi olen lukenut muuta kuin koulukirjallisuutta. Taisi olla lähes vuosi sitten Nizzassa, ja ne kirjat todella veivät mennessään että usein aloitin ja lopetin päivän niitä lukemalla. Nyt olen ihastunut Nicholas Sparksin kirjoihin. Huikeat 8 hänen kirjoistaan on muutettu elokuviksi. The Notebook on ehdottomasti legenda, ja uusin suosikkini Safe Haven. Se on uusin elokuva. Ostin joitakin kirjoista jouluksi, ja heti kun koulu stressi hieman helpottaa aloitan tämän urakan. Yhtä kirjaa vielä odottelen kun sitä ei Akateemisen hyllystä löytynyt. Parista kirjasta on myös tulossa lähiaikoina elokuva. Onko teillä mitään lukukokemuksia Sparksista? Hyvää viikonloppua! 

No comments :

Post a Comment