Monday, April 1, 2013

Asparagus German style

After a fun and rainy day in Basel it was time to make dinner. I was in for more local traditions as the whole family was gonna make asparagus German style together. You peel the asparagus and boil them. Then you also need a nice assortment of hams, bake some pancakes on the side grab some mayo and of course delicious white wine selected by Timo. ;)

I do like asparagus but I've never eaten it this way. It was kind of refreshing and nice plus close to no calories. After dinner the kids went in their rooms to play a computer game against each other, it was almost like being home with my brothers listening them playing each other. Jutta and I headed downstairs to watch a movie. It took a while to choose one from Apple TV but we decided to go for No Strings Attached starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. Have you guys seen it? It's hilarious and I laugh every time. Since the others were upstairs we got the big couch all to ourselves with nice warm blankets and Fazer chocolate as our company.


A little surprise in the mailbox



Good wine makes cooking more fun ;)






 Family dinner

No comments :

Post a Comment