Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bond. James Bond.

I've been a little MIA here this week. I have no school right now and it's been like a holiday especially with this weather. The sun has been shining bright since Friday and the beach has been full.

I've still kept my workouts going even if I have all that holiday and beach feeling. Tomorrow's gonna be a little different since we're gonna go watch the Rolex Masters at the Monte Carlo Country Club. Yeah just for once just watch sports. So I'm taking tonight easy. I managed to find an old classic on tv. GoldenEye with Pierce Brosnan. He is definitely my favourite Bond, though Daniel Craig and the new Bond movies are almost becoming my new favourites. I remember when GoldenEye came out. I was still in elementary school and we even included it as a part of a school spring play. Don't remember who was Tina Turner but it was fun. I have to say GoldenEye is one of the best Bonds to my taste. Bond number 17. My mother prefers Roger Moore cause she says he has the same kind of charm as her father has. The crazy movie fan I am (with my collection of 300 movies plus some tv series) it also includes all Bond movies, except for the latest one, but that's gonna come later. ;)

What/who is your favourite Bond movie/actor?






No comments :

Post a Comment