Friday, April 12, 2013

Beach day

Today was such beautiful weather I just had to go to the beach. I went to get my usual chèvre salad and headed to the promenade. It was incredibly windy and I really had to hold on to my dress. On the beach I ate my salad, enjoyed the sun and was just relaxing with some good music. The wind kept the air mild and it felt nice to just be there and do nothing. On my way back home the wind had become unbearable and I couldn't even walk straight. But you can't complain really because we haven't had many of these beautiful days yet. More coming hopefully! ;)


















4 comments :

  1. flattering egopics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Was just having a fun day at the beach that's all! :)

      Delete
  2. It looks so sunny and comfortable to be outside! Still snowing in Canada...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was actually beyond +20 today in the sun but the wind made it feel quite cool and nice! :) I think the snow is about to start melting in Finland.

      Delete