Friday, April 12, 2013

Gossip Girl here...

"Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite." I've heard that sentence toooo many times and I still love it. After the only class this week I got back home and had some quick dinner. Since there are (possibly) no parties going on I decided to stay in, get comfy on the couch with a good book, sweets and some good old Gossip Girl that I managed to find in English on tv. It must be my favourite tv show and I'm so sad it ended. I have the whole production (except for the last season yet) on dvd. I've seen all the episodes over and over but I can still watch them again and again.

New York is an eternal love of mine and I'm having a hard time deciding which to love more, NY or LA. Both have their good (and bad) sides. A lot of my favourite tv series and movies are set in these two cities; Pretty Woman, The Ugly Truth, Friends, Sex and the City, Breakfast at Tiffany's, An Affair to Remember, Grease, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Devil Wears Prada, 27 Dresses, Bride Wars, New Year's Eve, the list is endless.

I'll try not to give away too much about Gossip Girl's real identity since all of you might not have seen the final episodes yet. When I actually found out about it the whole thing made sense but I would've never guessed it myself. I love the whole story, the setting, the characters and their interaction and of course the fashion, especially the creations worn by Serena and Blair. I know this might not be as interesting for guys to read but has anyone of you ever watched GG? 






Sleep tight! 

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment