Sunday, April 28, 2013

Puerto Banús

I woke up well rested and admiring the beautiful view from my bedroom. The pool right outside and the sea in the horizon, clear blue water. After a quick breakfast it was time for some shopping in Puerto Banús (the luxury yacht harbor) in Marbella. It is amazing how you can find something in almost every store here in southern Europe.



After a few hours of shopping Elina took me for lunch with an older Finnish lady from my hometown who's been living in Marbella for over 10 years. It was a long lunch with champagne, wine and even two desserts. We talked about everything and we got some more company too for lunch and I got some good advices for life.






After lunch it was time for some more shopping. I walked around in the Puerto Banús harbor, regarding the boats and enjoying the sun. It was evening already but still sunny and warm. When we got back to the apartment it was time for some dinner. I was so beat after a long day that I just decided to get to bed early, watch some tv and fall asleep.








No comments :

Post a Comment