Friday, April 5, 2013

Housewarming @ Victoria

As most of you know, I moved on Monday. Since I've got half more space now I decided to throw a little housewarming party. My apartment is called Victoria and it's a lovely and bright 2 bedroom apartment 2 minutes from the beach. The interior design is antique like with nice colours such as yellow and red, colours I would never use at my own apartment back home but it suits here.

The day had been really rainy but we still needed supplies for the party so we headed to the main street. The weather really affected my shopping mood cause I just wanted to get the things I needed and then get back home as soon as possible. Kristin made a nice chocolate cake so the lovely feeling like home and the freshly baked smell filled the apartment.

Unfortunately the weather prohibited some people to come but we still had a really nice party going with nice Finnish treats such as Pantteri candy (Fazer Panther) and of course the most valued brand in Finland, Fazer blue which seemed to be the hit of the night. :)  It seemed that the group consisted mostly of Canadians and Finns. We had so much fun we didn't even go out, and let's face it the weather made it worth staying in. 

Thanks to everyone for coming and for such a great night! :)




Blouse: Armani Collezioni
Pants: Esprit
Shoes: Louis Vuitton
Clutch bag: Yves Saint Laurent








No comments :

Post a Comment