Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Easter Sunday. It was really festive with a nice Easter brunch. We had all from pretzels to eggs to bacon. There also is a tradition that you paint the eggs and then you play this game against someone else by hitting two eggs together and the one who cracks their egg loses. Alexandra seemed to have a special technique since she seemed to beat everyone including yours truly.

After brunch it was time to say goodbye to the kids as they weren't gonna come with us for the day so it was picture time. The time went by so fast and I could've stayed longer, we had so much fun together and departing almost made me cry. Yes I'm very sensitive nowadays. I really am looking forward to seeing them all again soon. Enjoy your Easter holiday kids! :)




My Swiss family <3



No comments :

Post a Comment