Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time to say goodbye to Milan

Sunday was the first day we slept long. We enjoyed the breakfast at our hotel, packed our bags and checked out. We headed to the city and went to visit the Castello Sforzesco with its beautiful garden and old castle. There were also a lot of dogs playing around and we saw this adorable, playful Golden Retriever, a puppy possibly who just wouldn't stay in his place. He went swimming a couple of times too and the owners had a hard time getting him back on the leash.








Afterwards we met up for lunch with my friend Lorenzo who I haven't seen in almost eight years. He took us to this nice place close to Duomo and then for some of the best gelato I've ever had to a place close to La Scala called Grom. Very popular among Italians we heard. It was time to say goodbye again and head back to the hotel and get our thinks and get to the train station. Thanks to the city of Milano, I'm pretty sure I will return. My next visit vill hopefully consist of at least a ballet show at La Scala.




No comments :

Post a Comment